Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Never too late to Apologise

Hey u guys!
U know, everyday we learn something new, i mean i know as cheesy as it may sound, its true. And you know it. Just like today during netball practice after school, there was this girl from the opposing team, and i was so pissed at her for keep pulling my overthrow shirt till like until it ripped and i got so pissed (and a little emotional hehe..) but in the end she apologized and thats what matters in the en. (then we hugged =) and no im not lez) but back to my point, i mean what she did, was wrong but in the end it made us closer as friends ( ok this is starting to get a little sloppy) so next topic! Now since im done proving my point (and those of you who still dont get it, what i meant to say is an apology makes a difference.) I've gotta get back to my hw =.= a whole SA for Eng ok? so bb!

Signing out..

No comments:

Post a Comment